Digital Marketing for Wedding Venues & Event Spaces
Wedding bells are ringing, but are they ringing in your event space? Getting the word out about your venue, entertainment space, or rental for parties requires an expert marketing plan.
At Tandem, we offer digital marketing services for the wedding industry, including venues and other event spaces. So whether you’re looking for wedding venue marketing services or you simply need to advertise your party space, we’re committed to crafting the perfect strategy for your company in order to reach the right customers. We’ll implement social media, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, and other marketing methods to promote your venue.
How Do You Market Event Spaces?
Marketing for event spaces starts with a plan. Our experts tailor a custom marketing strategy for your event space based on your target audience, wedding venue industry trends as well as acquisition and conversion goals. In order to maximize your marketing efforts and reach a wider, more relevant audience, we employ a three-pronged approach that includes SEO, PPC, and social media marketing. Consider these venue marketing ideas and tips as you develop a plan to advertise your wedding venue or event space:
- Focus on what makes your venue or event space unique and communicate that in your marketing.
- Tailor your marketing for the seasonality of your business.
- Consider what emotional elements you can use in your marketing, such as photos of happy couples, as well as factual elements like information about your on-site event planner.
- Determine who you’re talking to in your advertising – Brides? Grooms? Families? Make sure you’re using the right voice for your target audience.
- Set an attainable goal, such as 20 more calls a week. Then develop a plan to achieve this specific goal.
- Consult digital marketing experts to simplify your marketing efforts so you can give more attention to clients and show them you are dedicated to their wedding.
Digital Marketing Strategy for Wedding Venues
Successful marketing for venues should target human emotions. You’re selling more than rentals or spaces, you’re offering clients a chance to make their dream ideas come to life for a special occasion, the place where couples can have their perfect wedding day. It’s important to understand what your clients need, what they want, and how your venue can address any concerns they may have about their special day.
How to create a wedding venue marketing strategy:
- Figure out who your ideal customer is, including their age range and interests
- Develop high-quality content on your website geared to your ideal customer
- Utilize pay-per-click marketing to attract customers more likely to convert
- Determine where your customers are on social media and market on those platforms
- Share customer photos and real events on your channels with a social media marketing approach
- Set realistic goals and analyze specific metrics by which to measure success
- Make sure that your event space is listed on all wedding directories, such as The Knot, WeddingWire, and local directories with local SEO and Google Maps marketing
For more tips on marketing for your wedding venue or event space, contact our digital marketing team at Tandem. We offer SEO, PPC, social media marketing, neuromarketing, brand reputation management, and much more.