- Played a part in growing one of our biggest clients into a Basilisk (A giant SERPent. Get it? Also, have you ever heard of a grootslang?)
- Pulled off a wicked crossover into the foreign land of PPC.
- Drank Around the World at Epcot…twice.
- Severed (most of) his emotional ties to the Minnesota Vikings.
- Made Ryan Fisher laugh, cry and think every weekday. Jimmy V would be proud.
College was a four-year welterweight bout with a considerable amount of dancing around the ring. Griffin eventually gathered some composure, in time enough to graduate from Minnesota State University with a degree in Multimedia Journalism. He nearly froze to death for his efforts. Griffin pretended to be a competent athlete for as long as he could manage; his body has tuned into the ramifications, so he doesn’t enjoy bending his knees so much nowadays.
Instead, he’s ready for a life hunched over a desktop full of grammatical nitpicking. He’s a newcomer to the world of SEO but has enjoyed the challenge of deploying proper keyword utilization while maintaining creative flow. Griffin hates the word “that”. His watch and wallet both feature Mickey Mouse. He felt a shoo-in to win his fantasy football league this year and hopes the Minnesota Vikings go to the Super Bowl eventually — not so much for his well-being, but his father’s.